V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching to acquire a 2002 Road King Classic. Anyone out there have any words of wisdom? I am on a local list to be considered when an unclaimed one shows up, but so far they are all spoken for. It seems to be the only model left with this kind of demand. Even the Heritage Softales are showing up at local dealers unsold.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mtemple, I have 2 Bro's headed up towards your way to pick up
02 king classic.....1 in mississppi and the other in tennessee, both got'm at MSRP, (which pisses me off, cause i paid 1k over here in texas in july) LOL......look around, since HD got rid of their territory program anyone can sell you 1.
Not sure which shop, but the internet should help you, if not let me know and I will try and find out from them.

I luv my '02 FLHRCUI, the only prob I have is the windshield is right at line of sight, I will be cutting or replacing this very soon.
1 other thing I didn't do was go ahead and do a STG1 with pipes before I recieved , I coulda got some credit from OEM breather and pipes and could even financed it in package, (hmm). Believe me you are gonna want the xtra "umph" and sound as soon as you ride with some of your bro's. Plus in my case I gotta squeeze momma for xtra $ for new parts, which if I woulda just done it up front....................hmmmm

Good Luck
Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Isnt the next delivery window in Feb 02 for those orders placed now? If so, atleast you could order your scooter in the color and the way you want it.........that is if you want to wait. I think Bumpus HD in Memphis has a Road King Classic on the floor. Cant remember exactly though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You might try giving Jackson Harley Davidson in Jackson, MS a call. The owner, Earl, usually requires customers to attend one of his campouts to order a bike, but I think he got alotted a few extra bikes this year and is looking to sell them. He sells all his bikes at MSRP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
ROADKINGSS
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing