V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about changing out the stock bars on my RK Standard. From the looks of the chart the High bar is about two inches higher than touring and an nearly two inches more narrow.

I see lots of folks on RK's ride with the Heritage bars and with the high bar, but I don't see many comments about the RK Touring bar.

Anybody have experiece with both the RK High bar and RK Touring bar? Which do you prefer? :huh: :dunno: :huh:

·
Registered
17 Posts
handlebars

I switched to the road king high handlebars on my 01. The stock ones gave me a kink and pain between my shoulders on long rides. The high bars took that away and are much more comfy.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
The stock ones gave me a kink and pain between my shoulders on long rides.
Exactly the same reason I went withn thr RK High bars. I'm in a comfort zone now.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My right wrist doesn't bend ,I have the Chubby RK's on my road king ,brings the grips back to me and at an angle I can trist the wick at.Long rides are a breeze and with the cruise control if my ares get sore I set it and switch sides

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read a lot about high bars, but rarely see anything about the RK Touring bar. Anybody got experience with that one? :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts