V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the weather is a bit cool, 48 degrees in the morning. Makes the critters move about.

On the ride in to work, I notice the strong smell, a skunk. This one was messy, splattered all over the opposite lane, with some in my lane. What a smell!

I managed to avoid riding over any of the mess, but on the way home, I sure hope I remember to get in the other lane before I come to the scene of the crime!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
skunk

I went to the Boogie in Indiana this year. I found out I am a creature of habit: on the road in to the boogie, there was a dead skunk. I ran right over it. In fact, I went in and out of the boogie about 10 times. I think I ran over than dang skunk about 9 of those times. It was pretty flat by the ninth time.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Carrie, no never had one spray in my house, darned close though, right outside our back door. Took forever for the smell to go away.

Hi Bot, sorry to hear that, guess by the 10th time, the skunk was a pancake. I did remember to hug the center line on the way home, just missed it.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Ibc said:
Hi Carrie, no never had one spray in my house, darned close though, right outside our back door. Took forever for the smell to go away.

Well, one sorry ass skunk decided to enter our home and when our mutt found it our life turned upside down for two whole weeks! It was awefull! Now everytime I come across the smell, I want to hurl!

·
155" R&R TwinCam
3,437 Posts
Skunks in the Fall? A Maine tradition!!!! This is also the time of year the Farmers are spredding their barnfuls of Dung! Sweet!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts