V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I have not had the opportunity to be on the V-TwinForum sight for a while, but I'm interested in buying the new Windsplitter p/n 57166-10 windscreen for my 2009 Road Glide.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

hogdad

·
Registered
496 Posts
No, but I put a National cycle V- stream on my Electraglide and really like it. I can here the radio better and not hardly and turblence when a car cuts in front of you at highway speeds. Also more aero dynamic and directs the wind away from your head more.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I tried a windsplitter and V-stream both this week for my fltrx and ended up with the v-stream. The windsplitter was much thinner and the top edge flexed at freeway speed. The v-stream was also about 3/4" taller than the windsplitter and took away my eyeglass buffering.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried a windsplitter and V-stream both this week for my fltrx and ended up with the v-stream. The windsplitter was much thinner and the top edge flexed at freeway speed. The v-stream was also about 3/4" taller than the windsplitter and took away my eyeglass buffering.
Neversatisfied, which v-stream did you buy? I just finished a 2800 mile trip with the windsplitter and am looking for something a little taller.

·
Registered
259 Posts
WindVest the 12" is the best one I have used! Looks great and blows stuff up and over my head or out to the sides over my shoulders when I am on the highway up to speed!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts