V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,020 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. We all have had many friends in life, but our canine and felines were the best.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Laughing Poseur
5,244 Posts
sorry for your loss...been thru this several times since we are animal lovers and it's never easy no matter how much you prepare.....RIP Sandy.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Yea, it sucks.

Never prepared on how it affects ya. Your like it's just a dog. But they deserve to be remembered, they are the only ones that always think of ya.

I have 3 and never thought I'd end up with 3, Currently have one that we are watching out for the quality of life for him, he's sick and won't get better, so it's a matter of time now.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
RIP Sandy.
Very sorry for your loss.
It has been over half a year since I lost my boy and I still cry sometimes.
TMI? Too bad, I don't care. I am not too proud to say I would do anything to have him back.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the kind thoughts from everyone. Hillcat, it's not TMI, It's how I also and will continue to feel. I've owned a couple of dogs and loved all, but Sandy was a little more special, she was my buddy. If I wasn't working or riding the bike she was beside me, like a shadow.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Really sorry to hear that. I can feel for you. Our canine companion Roxie departed us in Aug. Bitter pill to swallow. Just appreciate all the fond memories...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss man, I can't imagine how upset and sad you must be, it's totally devastating to lose such a good little friend and faithful companion.

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss

My girl passed away afew years back. Was a very tough time for me also. I feel your pain brother. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. She got me through some really rough times in my life like a ex girlfriend and then through a divorace. Take care my friend.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
One thing I have experienced in life, dogs represent true "unconditional love". They are always happy to see you and no matter what, they love you and always show it. I've had to put 4 down and it only gets harder, never easier. My deepest sympathy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts