V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to get in touch with "Righteous Mary"?
That was her road name. Her name was Judy Gilson before she got married, and her husband's name is Michael - I can't remember their last name. She would probably be in her mid-50's now. They used to live on Mulholland Drive overlooking the San Fernando Valley in southern California. I used to ride with her, but lost touch with them almost 20 years ago.
Bob C.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope! You got that wrong! I understand your suspicion, but I really am just looking for an old friend. (Maybe I just posted in the wrong place.)
Bob

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I know Proud Mary, Typhoid Mary, Nasty Mary, and OneLegged Mary but no Righteous Mary.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
dave51 said:
I know Proud Mary, Typhoid Mary, Nasty Mary, and OneLegged Mary but no Righteous Mary.
Ain't those the names of your prisoners?:D C'mon. There's got to be ONE Righteous Mary on the block!:D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
'1947 Indian Chief'
And I'm a '1966' Irish Wolfhound!!! :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Bob C

You have 3 posts total, all in this thread, welcome to the harley davidson forum, how is that 1947 Indian running these days?

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
I actually met a guy this past summer with that bike, similar to the one my dad drove. I believe it had the suicide shifter and all just like my father drove when he was a kid. Looked like this one here below. The info attached to the pic below says it has a 1941 motor installed...

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Yea man!

She's one spicey, tastey morsel. If ya don't watch her... she'll mess you up big time! In moderation she'll soothe the nerves left raw and exposed from the previous nights overindulgence. Gotta love that gal!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tried to attach photo of Chief - don't know if it went through or not.
It's runnin' great. Rode it 4000 miles last year from Fontana, California to Springfield, Mass. on the Century Ride Home. Picture taken in Death Valley.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
bob, that really is a beauty, 4000 mi. ! awesome! That engine guard isn't an original part is it? Love the sucide shifter! My mom is in her 70's but she still has scars on her legs from crashing on my dads bike when he was driving, she was on the back and her sister was on the handlebars. What a monster that bike is!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you mean the roll bar - there is one on the front, and another on the back - that is stock. If you look close at the picture you posted, they are both there on that bike. Very practical. One time I was kickstarting with the sidestand up and my left foot slipped on some sand and I dropped the bike. Not a scratch on the bike! (Now I always kickstart with the sidestand down!) Very comfortable ride, which always amazes passengers when I take them for a ride!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Righteous are the Peacemakers!!!
or is that Bless'ed........:rolleyes:

Now get me a BLOODY Mary!!! :D
DRINK, DRINK. My kingdom for a DRINK!!!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts