V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a gorgeous ride to work this morning. The trip was less than 20 miles, but it felt great to get out. I came in from the west side of Traverse City MI, down a road that overlooks both arms of Grand Traverse Bay...the sun was just peaking through the clouds at that very moment...red, purple, and blue colors in the sky. When I was approaching work, I was sooooooo close to twisting the throttle right on by. The only part that sucked was that it was 32 degrees out and my windshield kept wanting to fog up...oh well...gotta get back to work so I can leave early.
:coffee:

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Cool. I rode too but it wasn't as cold! Only 43 I think the weather dude said. Did see a few bikes on the way in this morning, more than normal. Going to be a nice day here in St. Louie, about 70 for a high today.

Traverse City eh. Used to live in St. Ignace as a kid. Nice country.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Three buds and I will be riding about 120 miles through the Texas Hill Country starting at 10:00 this morning. It's supposed to get to 79 degrees this afternoon....it's 37 right now. I hope I changed the antifreeze on my Dyna.

Will my chaps make my ass look fat? Probably, but it's not the chaps.

Work? Hmmmm......I remember that.

T113

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
you have a great place to ride in Michigan. That's a nice veiw in a car, bet it's better on the scoot. I hope to get my bike up in that area some time. we have been vacationing up there but haven't brought the scoot yet, too many toys and need the truck.

take care and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
trooper113 said:
I hope I changed the antifreeze on my Dyna.
You run anti-freeze in your blinker fluid???????:huh: Switch to synthetic and you won't need to do that.;) :roflback:

Have a good time on your ride Trooper.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
cwo2lt said:
You run anti-freeze in your blinker fluid???????:huh: Switch to synthetic and you won't need to do that.;) :roflback:

Have a good time on your ride Trooper.
Will Syn3 work? Guess I'd better head to my dealer and pay $75/hour to get my blinker fluid changed to syn.

:xhere:

T113

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
I just got done looking at the national forecast, looks like everyones gonna have a nice day in the lower 48

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
trooper113 said:
Will Syn3 work? Guess I'd better head to my dealer and pay $75/hour to get my blinker fluid changed to syn.

:xhere:

T113
make sure you switch over to winter blinker fluid or it will freeze and you'll be stranded. unless you have the repair kit.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Great Texas Hill Country putt today. 137 miles around the Cow Creek Road/Marble Falls/Inks Lake areas, great scenery (trees are changing colors) and lunch with my buds. Kewl beans!

T113

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
trooper113 said:
Great Texas Hill Country putt today. 137 miles around the Cow Creek Road/Marble Falls/Inks Lake areas, great scenery (trees are changing colors) and lunch with my buds. Kewl beans!

T113

Pics..........

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
alaskan302 said:
I just got done looking at the national forecast, looks like everyones gonna have a nice day in the lower 48
You forgot us.... :(

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Trooper. All this talk about riding's making me squirm .. why's the clock move soooo s l o w?

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
This week was all good days to ride to work. Did. A bit cold in am but the ride hoe was great each day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
This week was all good days to ride to work. Did. A bit cold in am but the ride hoe was great each day.

I know its bad form to ask this of another mans ride........
But if your "Ride Hoe" is available....... I mean..... You make it sound like so much FUN !!!
;)

Budds..........................
:brows:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts