V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ride To Key West

I found out that there is an event scheduled from Sept 20 through 23rd, in Key West. It is a poker run as well. The whole thing is being organized by Perterson Harley in Miami. I was told that last year there was over 10,000 bikes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey RKINGman, and Harley Hottie .........Yes I have been on this poker run in the past, and plan to go in September, if you get the chance to go, it is worth it, it is a fantastic ride, although very hot, so be prepared.....I usually do not stay in Key West, but now that I have moved from Miami, up to Melbourne florida, the ride will be longer for me......It is a beautiful ride if there is a nice breeze going. LOTs of waterin holes on the way, it is just kinda long on those scorchers.........I haven't gone in a few years, but it has only improved from when I originally started going back in 85.
I will try to go this year, if my V Rod is ready by then!!!! There will be a lot of bikes, it is a very long procession.........And a lot of HOTTIES TOO!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sounds like it could be a good time!

Bobby Deerfield- I'm down in Palm Bay, Anything going on around Brevard this weekend? I'm sorta new around here, been here since last July but been deployed with tha AF since November. I may be changing the oil in the morning but would like to be riding around waisting gas by mid-day.....Thanks for any info.
BK

·
Registered
306 Posts
I might try to make it down for this. A bunch of locals are going but most of them just go for the day. I may ride down with them and stay the night. I will have to get a plan together as it gets closer. The keys are an awesome ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts