V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
I installed a DFO on my 2002 HD Deuce, and it did what I expected it to do. I was able to taylor a few things the way I wanted and overall it increased my power a little and mileage, but it doesn't compare or even come close to a Power Commander. With that said, knowing what I know now, I would have spent the additional money, called Fuel Moto and purchased a PCIII from them and had them install one of there maps, based on what your bike is, and or any modifications you've already done to your ride. Then, to get it dialed in to perfection, you'll need to go and find a good, and I mean GOOD tuner, to dial everything in. Once done, you have nothing to worry about! This is just my opinion, I am sure others may chime in with other thoughts!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Revtech DFO settings

Hi its James, I have 2005 Softail FXST EFI 1450cc, I have SE stage 1 also Vance & Hines Big Radius, my bike gets too hot after 1 hour of riding also going thru heaps of petrol, I have NO idea how to adjust the settings, I see 4 screws don't know what its set on hard to see numbers so small, I would appreciate any help please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you help me with my settings. I have Softail FXST EFI 2005 1450 cc, SE stage 1, Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2, my bike gets too hot after 1 hour riding also going thru heaps of petrol.

James

61 - 63 of 63 Posts