V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Anyone Done- Jims 4"x4" 100" kit? Rev 98" kit? Zips 107" kit am Intrested in comparing the 3 Big Bore Kits, Dyno results TQ figures, Cams used, etc.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
I had a JIMS 120" kit installed at the end of November. I have a approximately 3300 miles on this motor.

The JIMS 120" kit uses SE heads and SE 264 cams, I think all the rest of it is JIMS.

I haven't had it dynoed yet, but my seat 'o my pants dyno says it has plenty of HP and TQ.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Currently doing my 98" RevPerf build. Be glad to let you know the results when I'm complete.

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
I have the 98" with GMR headwork. V&H Propipes and S&S 510g cams. Pushing 90+hp and 100 TQ. Changing carbs now, going from 40 CV to 44 CV. Will have new dyno numbers in the middle of March. My seat of the pants tells me..... YAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOO!! And thats on an 800# EGC.

·
Hopalong
314 Posts
The 4 1/8 bore will work with the stock TC cyl stud pattern. They even offer a 114" kit ( 4 1/4 bore) that uses the stock pattern
Robin

·
Registered
15 Posts
dannz I have the s+s 100ci kit on my bike,585 cams, 79cc heads,ist ign,45mm mikuni and white brothers e-series pipe 110hp can't remember what the torque was I have had it up to 210 kph in fourth so she goes good but as you know here in nz we have to watch out for the speed nazis who want to take our hard earned dollars so will have to wait to do a flying quarter to see what she will do flat out

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Doug

Hi Mate, Good to see a fellow Kiwi On this Fourm! Bike sounds good,
Are you in the NI or SI ?
On with the subject, Do the 107" pistons call for need Rebalancing The flywheel assemblly??

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
wyodude said:
I had a JIMS 120" kit installed at the end of November. I have a approximately 3300 miles on this motor.

The JIMS 120" kit uses SE heads and SE 264 cams, I think all the rest of it is JIMS.

I haven't had it dynoed yet, but my seat 'o my pants dyno says it has plenty of HP and TQ.
Judging by the view (the backside of his dyno) he has plenty of juice...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts