Revperf Hydro-Rev Lifters and Rocker Arms
S&S 640G Gear Drive Cams
Cyclerama-www.cycle-rama.com-Big Inch Exhaust System
Tuned by Wes Brown at Cyclerama
Revperf/Dark Horse Crank Prep

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Scary, that thing would tear my arms off and get my license seized by the troopers.

:wootdnc:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Truthful advertising

Nothing like it.......... .

Keep it up, Brian. You might have to start designing frames for those engines just to hold all that power!

STB

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much but I have to give credit to my staff. I just make a feeble attempt. That motor is in an almost daily ridden Duece!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
131 rocks!!!

Hey Brian,

This is Ed, Darryl's brother in law. The 131 combo that you provided to Darryl just plain out rocks at 145hp and 160ft lbs with California pump gas. I'll be calling you soon for a killer combo for my bagger too!

Can the Jims combo be made into a 139 with your 4.25 barrels?

Ed

·
Revperf
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sup Ed!

Glad to hear you dug it! We have a new kit for the Jim's 120 that takes it out to 135" with a 4.375 bore cylinder. Check out our new billet cylinder heads at www.revperf.com! Tell D.W. to call me next time you talk to him!

'm out,

BN

·
Registered
20 Posts
newone to upgrading here

I have a stock 05 roadking I have been wanting to upgrade. what is the easiest kit out there from revperf? I went to the site and was lost in the numbers. lol

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
The easiest is the 98" kit. It is truly a bolt on. No need to remove the engine. Best thing to do is give them a call and talk to Brian or Scott.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts