V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2020 CVO Road Glide on March 28th, 2020. I had the free membership for a year and let it expire. My question is, does anyone know if its possible to "rejoin" the HOG group and collect/continue to collect the mileage patches? I still have the same bike. I'm on pace to have 100,000 miles on it by the end of summer and just thought it would be cool to add those to my vest with other accomplishments such as Iron Butt Rides, famous routes/parks, etc.

I know I could ask the dealership. But its almost 9pm right now and work is slow :)

Thanks!

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,715 Posts
Are they not open tomorrow?

Do you have a long commute to work? Averaging 1,000 miles a week for 2 years is pretty impressive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they not open tomorrow?

Do you have a long commute to work? Averaging 1,000 miles a week for 2 years is pretty impressive.
They are open tomorrow. However, I'm also a fan of some good old fashioned conversations between riders rather than resorting to Google and all that. It sometimes expands into other good conversations and I've even made friends from it.

I live a half mile from work. The sign is visible from my yard. I just take a lot of long distance trips, some Iron Butt rides here and there, and general weekday/weekend riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can get the patch when the dealership verifies the miles. Lonslo
Thank you. I just didn't know if a large gap between my membership service would disqualify me in some way for previous patches and upcoming patches. But as mentioned I've had the same bike the whole time.

·
Registered
2004 FLSTCI, 1993 FXDL
1,458 Posts
HOG is more than happy to take your money for Membership. You can call them anytime and give them your credit card number. You can even buy a Lifetime HOG Membership. By doing that you will continue to receive patches and pins every year through the mail.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yep - Harley IS more than happy to take your money :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts