V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gohunter08.com/inner.asp?z=4

I just listened to this California Congressman be interviewed on The News Hour. Was I delighted to hear what he had to say. Maybe its too good to be true. I have not seen his congressional voting record but he sure is an American first! He has my interest. If you are conservative, give this candidate a listen. Im not sure how HE got elected in CA

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
What is his position on illegal immigration? I looked through his core principles but found nothing. The "In the News" noted he was "tough on illegal immigrants" but that's about it.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
He has been Anne Coulter's choice from the start. Probably the kiss of death, but should give you an idea what his politics are.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
thrasher said:
What is his position on illegal immigration? I looked through his core principles but found nothing. The "In the News" noted he was "tough on illegal immigrants" but that's about it.
He is the one that pushed the building of the huge fence we have down here in San Diego. If it wasn't for him I don't think it would be as big.

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He said the fence cut San Diego's crime rate 50%. The guy has a very good demeanor and looks like a President, unlike someone such as Dennis Kucinich. His second amendment stance seems very favorable but as I said I have not seen his voting record on the subject.

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
04GLIDE said:
He is the one that pushed the building of the huge fence we have down here in San Diego. If it wasn't for him I don't think it would be as big.
If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have one at all.

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that link. I spent a few minutes looking at it. I'm favorably impressed. Ill pay Mr Hunter more attention... Nice to see there is someone in the field that represents my way of thinking.

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
geoffreyt said:
Thanks for that link. I spent a few minutes looking at it. I'm favorably impressed. Ill pay Mr Hunter more attention... Nice to see there is someone in the field that represents my way of thinking.
I plan on voting for him if he gets the nomination..which I doubt he will :nope:
So, I will probably end up voting third party again. It's time to break the status quo, too bad the majority of voters don't think so.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
There are very few things I agree with this dirtbag about in his voting. Typical politician, saying one thing and voting for the other.

He sure voted for a lot of new laws and BS fro someone who says the gov. it too big.

Sad times when we have guys like this "governing" us and he gets support.

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hdmarsh77 said:
There are very few things I agree with this dirtbag about in his voting. Typical politician, saying one thing and voting for the other.

He sure voted for a lot of new laws and BS fro someone who says the gov. it too big.

Interesting comments hdmarsh77. Id love it if you expounded on your comment. I too am sensitive to the "flip-flopper". I think McCain is the wrong man for any elected office, on those grounds alone. It would be great if all candidates were exposed that "blow with the wind" after promising they stood for one thing and delivered another. I'm sick of it.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I think flip-flopping is the first thing taught in politician school.

Hunter signed the "...CONTRACT WITH AMERICA", yet contradicts this by some of his voting and inaction. Too many to list.

I'm not particularly picking on this guy. I think they are all dirtbags. I just happen to look very closely at this guy for some reason.

But I can't believe some of the things he voted for. Things that the gov. has absolutly no right to control. The fact that they think they can so this pisses me off more than I can even put into words, as it should every American.

We need to wake up, people. The foundations of the very existance of this country are being chipped away. Soon, when we have no rights what-so-ever and big brother is in every aspect of our lives, I'll at least have the satisfaction of knowing I never voted for poeple like this.

I'll also never buy into the partisan BS. If someone is right for the job, who cares what they call themselves. Same goes for the wrong person.

We, the people, have turned this country into we the poeple, the ''bad'' side and the HUGE, out of control gov.

Makes me want to puke.{salute(

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
hdmarsh77 said:

Crazy? i had no idea (til now)

·
Registered
208 Posts
He really pushed for those of us in the military to get better pay. I don't know how many of you were lower EM's (Enlisted Members) in the service in the 80's with a family and not enough rank to be higher on the list for on-base housing. It was pretty damn tough at times to make ends meet. I knew alot of folks who were in the military and on public assistance. That's pretty damn sad. I never had to, but it was close. We're still not making alot money, but it's alot better than it was thanks to Hunter.

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
hdmarsh77 said:
I think flip-flopping is the first thing taught in politician school.

Hunter signed the "...CONTRACT WITH AMERICA", yet contradicts this by some of his voting and inaction. Too many to list.

I'm not particularly picking on this guy. I think they are all dirtbags. I just happen to look very closely at this guy for some reason.

But I can't believe some of the things he voted for. Things that the gov. has absolutly no right to control. The fact that they think they can so this pisses me off more than I can even put into words, as it should every American.

We need to wake up, people. The foundations of the very existance of this country are being chipped away. Soon, when we have no rights what-so-ever and big brother is in every aspect of our lives, I'll at least have the satisfaction of knowing I never voted for poeple like this.

I'll also never buy into the partisan BS. If someone is right for the job, who cares what they call themselves. Same goes for the wrong person.

We, the people, have turned this country into we the poeple, the ''bad'' side and the HUGE, out of control gov.

Makes me want to puke.{salute(
Then Ron Paul is your man...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts