V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My seat is tearing and it needs replaced. Plus to get my wife to ride more I need a wider seat for the rear. What brands carry a seat for that Harley FLSTNSE?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your replys

I was looking into mustang like the 75811. I do what the two peace and black leather. A lot of what I seen won't fit that model because of the bags and I also am looking for gel.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
I was looking into mustang like the 75811. I do what the two peace and black leather. A lot of what I seen won't fit that model because of the bags and I also am looking for gel.
Gel isn't what it is cracked up to be. Park that bike in the sun and fry your buns for 20 minutes after remounting.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,777 Posts
Gel isn't what it is cracked up to be. Park that bike in the sun and fry your buns for 20 minutes after remounting.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
That's why your supposed to set your helmet on your seat after dismounting.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,777 Posts
... and then put on a hot ass helmet?
No thanks. Into the shade with mine.
Never had that problem. But then then longest my helmet's been on the seat is a couple hours.

On the Gulf coast, that's enough time to cook if it was going to.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your tips. I ordered Lepera after 40 emails and when it came in they would not fit. After talking with lepera it was decided that because of extra wiring under my seat there seat pan would not fit. Harley seat pan is a little concaved to allow for wiring, Lepera's is not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts