V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
soon, very soon, there is going to be a backlash of huge proportions if our Gov't doesn't make a serious stand on this issue..... The mexicans think they they own the southwest by default, they're making a huge mistake..... It's going to get messy....

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Fantastic!!

Listened to the interview that was linked and they think he might get charged for trespassing!! Never mind its a FEDERAL offense.

My guess is the 2 guys in the video werent here on green cards...

·
Registered
60 Posts
That was great. :thanks: So tired of political correctness. I have no problem with anyone emmigrating here, just follow the law of the land. Try not to piss everyone off. Just my thoughts.

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
A REAL American doing what's RIGHT! Thank you brother and if any **** goes down about this my support and what I can scrape outta my wallet are yours!

·
FEAR.the killer of dreams
239 Posts
It starts with a single voice and Jim said it, speaking volumes that hopefully will begin a new revolution of Americanism.

·
Registered
159 Posts
BRAVO!!!!!
You know, that guy's just about the right age to be a VN vet. Same as my pop. Bravo sir, bravo!!{salute(

·
Registered
42 Posts
We'd never get out of prison if we did this in mexico. As Jackie Gleason said "What were dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law"

·
Ignore List Parolee
168 Posts
This needs to be on top! ASSIMILATION, not ALIEN'S NATION! Count me in and on board this train. If more folks ACTED like Mr Brossard , we can turn this PC and ACLU driven country around. TK.

·
Premium Member
3,114 Posts
I live in the Reno area. He will not be charged with anything unless the owner of the bar presses charges.
Also, just heard on the radio it is not illegal to fly another flag over the U.S.
flag. It is protocol.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If it's not illegal, it should be. I applaud Mr. Brossard.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:thanks: {salute(

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
nvsteve said:
I live in the Reno area. He will not be charged with anything unless the owner of the bar presses charges.
Also, just heard on the radio it is not illegal to fly another flag over the U.S.
flag. It is protocol.
Wonder if the bar owner is stupid enough to do that? He obviously doesn't care what us Gringos think.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have no problem with what he did.
And I hope he has no problems as a result of what he did.

But.....I think if he would have just burned the Mexican flag flying above it he could have claimed to be exercising his right to free speech, right?
{salute(

·
Turgid member
1,941 Posts
Smokey said:
OMG, what was that all about? :unsure:
I'm pretty sure it was a man taking a stand. I can understand your inability to know what it was, as that kind of action is almost never seen today.

God bless that guy.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts