V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be replacing the standard solid disc wheel with a 18x5.5 laced with avon 180 tire. Is there any instructions anywhere on how to remove the rear wheel?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ride Rite wheel manufacturer??

The wheel I'm purchasing is from HOGPRO. the Wheel is built is made in USA by Ride Rite (or spelled maybe Right). Does anyone know of these wheels? It also has a hub. Do I need to know anything about what Hub manufacturer is better than another?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
ronyd said:
The wheel I'm purchasing is from HOGPRO. the Wheel is built is made in USA by Ride Rite (or spelled maybe Right). Does anyone know of these wheels? It also has a hub. Do I need to know anything about what Hub manufacturer is better than another?
The HOGPRO folks should be able to answer your questions. Are they supplying the wheel with brake disk, spacers, etc?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
other partds

the package is wheel, hub, and tire. No other parts. they tell me I should just remove old wheel and replace with the new wheel using existing parts.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Purchase a service manual and a parts manual from Harley for your model bike. These manuals cover almost everything you need to know about your bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts