V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
768 Posts
Had the same dam prob. I found that a allen would remove it but would still would like a long torx. I heard that craftsman has a set of long 1's. Check out sears you might be able to buy just that 1 size without going fer the entire set. But an allen worked fer me when I had to change my pipes (to loud) get it inspected and run home to change them back. Fuk um, I like it loud and proud.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.