V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried this pipe yet? Dyno numbers? Looks really nice to me. It might just be the right pipe for my Deluxe instead of the BSS but only if it improves the low to mid torque.

Joe

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
retired lt said:
check out the website at www.bubent.com. Listing for softails is 86-present, excluding deluxe. You may have to give them a call. Listing in drag specialties did not mention the exclusion.
Yeah, just about every pipe is shown as excluding Deluxe but the only reason is the right side passenger peg mount. Simple and cheap to change to the Fatboy peg mount and then any pipe that fits the Fatboy fits the Deluxe. I'm more interested in the performance. The only reason I'd get rid of my V&H BSS is if this pipe performs better. The other 2 into 1 pipes just don't look good on this bike but this one I can live with if it performs.

Joe

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any opinions from someone using it?

Joe

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Curious on how difficult it would be to get a dyno's AF sniffer past the baffle on this pipe. Look's like it might be a challenge.

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SFTL-1 said:
Curious on how difficult it would be to get a dyno's AF sniffer past the baffle on this pipe. Look's like it might be a challenge.
The pipe has an 02 sensor bung in it.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts