V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Hi from Sarajevo, Bosnia. My ride is a Harley-Davidson Road King Classic HDI EFI 2001. I am involved in food safety business, but side by side with my family, my ride is one of my top life's priorities.

I put some aftermarket parts on my bike, i.e. ape hangers, Screamin' Eagle Performace Mufflers, oil cooler, back rest, luggage rack et cetera.

Also, I like skiing, judo, and escpecially I like to ride along the Bosnian roads over the hills and mountains, as well as along the short Bosnian coast and veeeeery long Croatian coast, which is - heaven on Earth! Soon or later you have to come to Bosnia and Croatia!

Now, jump to my forthcoming thread related to the exhaust!

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Emir!

:welcome: aboard!! Been to the Dalmatian coast (Dubrovnik - when it was still part of Yugoslavia), really beautiful! I can imagine the road from Split to Dubrovnik is wonderful ride. Post pics!! Lots of good folks, info, and fun !drunk! to be had here!

JD

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. feel free to ask your questions as I have and will continue to. check out the search feature up top, it'll help alot.

good luck and ride safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! I would love to see Bosnia. Post up often and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Since it is written in your post God Bless Our Troops, I'd like to emphasize that "Easyriders" published several articles that I had written.

One of them was published in "Easyriders" issue 370 and here is the text of that article:

WORDS FROM BOSNIA

I read your fine magazine from time to time, taking into account that it is difficult to find Easyriders here in my hometown of Sarajevo, Bosnia. But thanks to some friends from an American army base, I have no problem.
With this photo I'd like to send regards from Sarajevo and regards from our MC "Sarajevo Bikers Club" to all bikers around the World. We have several Harleys in Sarajevo including two Harleys from two nice guys from an American Embassy. We don't have many members, but almost all members are former freedom fighters for Bosnia (thank you, America) - something like your Vietnam Vets. Nice and tough guys.
Bedst regards from Sarajevo and keep up the good work.

(here is the link for the copy of that article: http://www.sarajevobikersclub.ba/eng/press.htm)

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
emirharley said:
WORDS FROM BOSNIA

I read your fine magazine from time to time, taking into account that it is difficult to find Easyriders here in my hometown of Sarajevo, Bosnia. But thanks to some friends from an American army base, I have no problem.
With this photo I'd like to send regards from Sarajevo and regards from our MC "Sarajevo Bikers Club" to all bikers around the World. We have several Harleys in Sarajevo including two Harleys from two nice guys from an American Embassy. We don't have many members, but almost all members are former freedom fighters for Bosnia (thank you, America) - something like your Vietman Vets. Nice and tough guys.
Bedst regards from Sarajevo and keep up the good work.

(here is the link for the copy of that article: http://www.sarajevobikersclub.ba/eng/press.htm)

Very cool!!!!:cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Thank you guys very much, I feel very honoured with your welcome notes. I hope that I shall be able to show that we guys from the remote country of Bosnia know something about Harley-Davidson motorcycles as well as about the technical issues and the H-D lifestyle.

I already enjoy my stay on the Forum, thanks to you!

Best

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi there.

Cool web site you guys have

"This is to inform you that for the second time the "Sarajevo Bikers Club" MC (Sarajevo, Bosnia) will organize a completely non-profit and non-political fundraiser – "Run for Srebrenica: Help for Special Needs Children" . The Run will take place on the 4th and 5th of June 2005 and will be organized in cooperation with the Municipality of Srebrenica and the Mayor of the city of Srebrenica, Mr. Malkic." *1

Impressive fund raising. and other cool stuff you do.

Welcome to the vtf forum. Now growing, global techno-wonderland for motorcycle enthusiasts to post, read and laugh.

Post up and enjoy

*1 http://www.sarajevobikersclub.ba/eng/gallery.htm

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Thank you, PoPeYe ! Since you are a STAR of this Forum, your words of support mean a lot to me.

Best, ride safe and keep your rubbers on the ground!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
emirharley said:
Thank you, PoPeYe ! Since you are a STAR of this Forum, your words of support mean a lot to me.

Best, ride safe and keep your rubbers on the ground!

Hate to dissapoint you Emirharley but PoPeYe is really just a composite character made up by many different members of this forum to occupy our sick twisted minds.

Jusy kiddin' mate I'm sure the spinach eater himself will get a warm fuzzy feeling when he reads that.:bleh:
Just remember to suck up at least once a week and the "great man " himself will grant you special favours.^rolleyez^

Hey Popeye have you gotten Olive Oyl that breast job yet? she's only got those half sucked Tic-Tacs.:hystria:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Well, we shall see what the tomorrow will bring. You must understand that English is not my mother tongue/language, so I can not always get all those tricks and games that appear from time to time..........and side by side with that, my computer is pretty slow, so I have not read the number of posts......

And finally, the group of people could be - a STAR ! ~!Awesome!

Best

·
3,465 Posts
My welcome is sincere. But please note I carry no pull around here. Although I have been known to pull my own on occasion.

When you come up for review or Christmas bonus, the sunshine we have blown in each other's direction will have zero influence.

That being understood..........thanks for the sunshine.

·
3,465 Posts
71baldboy said:
Hate to dissapoint you Emirharley but PoPeYe is really just a composite character made up by many different members of this forum to occupy our sick twisted minds.

Jusy kiddin' mate I'm sure the spinach eater himself will get a warm fuzzy feeling when he reads that.:bleh:
Just remember to suck up at least once a week and the "great man " himself will grant you special favours.^rolleyez^

Hey Popeye have you gotten Olive Oyl that breast job yet? she's only got those half sucked Tic-Tacs.:hystria:
Sick and twisted part is correct, Different members is *TIBS*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts