V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a stock 05 Heritage, purchased new, and looking for ways other forum members have done to reduce the amount of effort to pull in the clutch level. Been looking at HD reduced effort clutch kit 36808-05 and spring kits from Barnett. Any suggestions? What have other members done? Thanks in advance
Dave

·
Registered
910 Posts
Friends with pre 06 bikes ALL make reference to my 06, which came with the reduced effort part, on how much easier the pull is,,,,

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
Look up the Easy Pull Clutch Kit which is a hunk of metal with all the right bends about $14 through Dennis Kirk.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,089 Posts

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,916 Posts
Damn y'all. The OP might have a valid reason for needing a reduced effort on the clutch. But then again, that was his first post and he hasn't been back in 12 days.

I think there are plenty of options that he could find via a quick internet search, so, good luck OP.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I have a Rivera Primo pro clutch was about average to firm. When I put the variable pressure plate lockup on it its really light pull now and holds way more hp now. Expensive rout but if you have a physical limitation might be worth it. Can pull in and out with one finger now. I have an open belt but pretty sure they make this for a stock style drive with a bulged out derby cover

·
Registered
145 Posts
In 06 the factory changed the ramps and also went to a lighter spring giving a much lighter pull. In my 2004 I've used the 06 ramps and spring and the screamin eagle VP clutch plate. Super light lever and never had an issue with slipping with my 117.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts