V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this for an idea. Buy some red plastic drinking cups and some kids sandbox sand. Pour the sand into as many cups as you please, then glue an empty cup over the cup with sand and you now have a nice red road marker that wont fly away in the wind.

Use them to mark off a parking lot to practice your riding skills, couter steering etc. Another though would be to secure some sort of flexible "stick" in the top of the red marker so you can easily move them around without bending over all the time.

I am trying to think of what would work as a flexible stick. I would want it to be flexible in case a rider falls and lands on the stick he wont accidentally get poked in the eye by the stick.

Any ideas on what would work as the stick? Preferably something you could easily purchase at a store. Also any ideas other ideas on how to secure the two cups together besides useing glue?

Thanks

John G

·
RickT
36 Posts
Markers

I use tennis balls that I cut in half with a knife for markers. They don't blow away and I haven't had any problems when I run over them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts