V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAY SEEM LIKE NO GREAT FEAT TO YOU SOUTHERNERS, BUT TODAY IN MINN TEMPS WERE HIGHEST RECORDED SINCE 1908 AT 52 DEGREES. I GOT TO GO OUT ON JAN 7 2003 AND PUT ON 80 MILES IN THE NORTH COUNTRY. :D . IT WAS ALMOST AS GOOD AS CHRISTMAS!!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
XAGULATIONS!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME TEMPS TOMORROW ALSO, IF SO THE BATTLECRUISER WILL BE OUT FOR ANOTHER FLOGGING!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I hear ya wurkenman,52 degrees in your neck of the woods at this time of the year is pretty amazing.Enjoy!
guido

·
Registered
779 Posts
Man that's great! It was 73 in Las Vegas today and my bike is in the shop... Glad one of us got to ride!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
we also got good temps in Wi. but sadly both bikes are still rapped up in the garage. but spring is on the way becarefull out there on those dirty roads.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its been 74-80 here for the past week. Today its cloudy and actually sprinkled a bit. Went riding out to the beaches Sat. and Sun. Lots of bathing suits. The weekend should be nice again. Thats cool since I have FSS off every week.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THIS IS LIKE HEAVEN. LOGGED ANOTHER HUNDRED MILES TODAY, BUT THE WEATHER GRINCH SAYS ITS COMMING TO AN END TOMORROW. TEMPS IN THE LOW TEENS PREDICTED. STILL GOT TO RIDE IN JAN. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I was hoping the warm weather would've thawed your CAPS LOCK key! Guess I was wrong!:D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got out the torch and took care of it manually.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts