V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 Ultra Classic that I've decided to put Rinehart True Duals and a Power Commander on. Stock otherwise, leaving the ECM stock since the new PowerCommander will handle the rev limiter and mappings.

My question is what is the best air cleaner setup for this. I've considered Arlen Ness and Harley, maybe even just a K&N into the stock box.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ness

I have a 03 flhrpi with with slipons a pc and the ness big sucker, it works great easy to install ( takes about 15 min.)comes with every thing you need. I bought mine off of ebay at about half price, I beleve it was one of the early models which are no different from the brand new ones except they had weak banjo bolts, which while being to lazy to go get my torque wrench I snapped one off, but Ness promply sent me 2 new ones express mail free of charge.

·
Banned
17,238 Posts
big sucker

I 2nd that motion.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 2004 RKC with Rineharts and a Power Commander. Had the Ness Big Sucker installed as it was a cleaner installation....works great! Make sure to have your bike dyno'd after you get it all together. Had to have mine done twice to eliminate the popping on decel. The torque dip you hear about with the Rineharts can be eliminated with a good dyno tune....mine has no dip.

Chuck in Montana

1 - 4 of 4 Posts