V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman are their eyes. Women say the first thing they notice about men is that they're a bunch of liars.;)

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Well, I tend to agree with what they say on what men notice first. I always look to see what their eyes are looking at! :D

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i must be one of the abnormal gals then. i look at there butt first and if they have a nice lookin butt in there 501 jeans, i will look and see if they are nice lookin in the face area:p

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Man ain't got a chance unless he has broad shoulders. Which leads to the face. After he walks by, i then stare at the back side. If you haven't noticed, I have a routine. :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
This may sound silly... but I look at a guys teeth.
Kind of a pet peeve of mine really. A guy has got to have nice teeth or I don't look twice.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
The eyes are a big thing for me as well. Not so much color but what they are saying to me and do they make me melt!LOL Next most important thing is body language - how a man walks, stands, whatever- tells me alot about him and definately how he fits into those jeans! Wow! :D

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hey I like a great personality,(which usually indicates whether one is an A$$ or not) a good sense of humor, a nice a$$ and broad shoulders ,work also... along with... all kinds of stuff!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Daisyjane said:
This may sound silly... but I look at a guys teeth.
Kind of a pet peeve of mine really. A guy has got to have nice teeth or I don't look twice.

:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I notice the face first but usually go right to the arms. Nothing like a man with nice arms, nice strong well defined arms. Yep, that gets it for me.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Seems that what a woman looks for in a man can vary:

A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle.
For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
If she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The incredible hulk has nice teeth... hehehahha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts