V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
Unfortunately, mechanical devises will fail. EVERY model of bike is subject to some kinda recall. Don't let it bother you. Some of the recalls are serious and some are not.

The Honda Goldwing, their Flagship, has been recalled extensively. Don't let it rattle you.

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
cox9000, we posted together on another thread.

Lisa and I leave early tomorrow for a 2 week ridin' adventure. Sturgis was in 2001. Sturgis will be again in 2003!!!:D

Look forward to seeing you and your friends there.

· Premium Member
3,415 Posts
Sturgis is an annual event. I went in 2001 and won't be making it this year. FifthGear has posted about the H/D Forum members getting together there in 2003.

Everybody was a newbie, once. Some people forget that and become assholes. (Oh, I'm the GREAT biker! Yeah, right. Ride a few thousands miles by yourself. Alone. Cross the 100K mile mark. Maybe, you can call yourself a biker. Don't worry about what your friends say, one way or the other. Just ride.)

The H/D Forum has members who regularly ride thousands of miles. On their own. By themselves. These are bikers. Not the boys who ride their customized 30K bikes from bar to bar.

That being said, I'm going to check the Forum one last time before I hit the "Away" button on my profile.

Plan on joining us in 2003. Sturgis. It's a PLAN.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.