V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 Fatboy and I'm looking at removing those dorky looking turn signal relocation kit from my bike in exchange for one of those small bullet light bars like seen on the road kings/heritages and was wondering which softail came with the holes already stamped for the regular taillight and light bar beneath it but did not come with the chrome fender tip/light combo. I don't want to have to weld much on the replacement fender. I know a heritage classic has the extra stuff, but which bikes do not have this fender tip light.

Thanks,

Steven

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Bigkahuna327 said:
I have an 02 Fatboy and I'm looking at removing those dorky looking turn signal relocation kit from my bike in exchange for one of those small bullet light bars like seen on the road kings/heritages and was wondering which softail came with the holes already stamped for the regular taillight and light bar beneath it but did not come with the chrome fender tip/light combo. I don't want to have to weld much on the replacement fender. I know a heritage classic has the extra stuff, but which bikes do not have this fender tip light.

Thanks,

Steven

You can mount the Road King/Heritage style turn signal bars if you want. It will just require some measuring and drilling. Looks good from what I have seen. I almost did it, I just couldnt bring myself to drill into my fender.....

Take pics once it is done :)

·
Threadkiller
32 Posts
Bigkahuna327,

I've got an '01 and I ditched the massive signals for Deuce versions. I had to tweak the standoff a bit but it did pull them closer to the struts and using the newer bullet-style made a huge difference.

Also put them on the front off of the fork tins.

DOlson

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts