V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, does anyone know the tool that takes the 2 bolts that hold the calliper on? I thought it was an allen key? Is it a star driver?
I'm wanting to put new pads on.
manual or youtube don't help much.
I have an 87 FXRS SP.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.