V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
And in a slight twist of irony, they'll also be making the license plates too.

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
And just when will the cannibal serial killers come up with their own state sponsored line of potted meat I wonder?*TIBS*

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
I wonder how service after the sale is?

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
I hit the link but was drawn to the naked sushi segment. It seems that ladies are more interesting* than outlaw motorcycles at this very moment.

*a function of how long I have been holding current tad pole cargo.

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
I hit the link but was drawn to the naked sushi segment.
right there with ya' POPEYE...and when you get done with the sushi.....DESSERT!:blurpan:

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by TomB
What?!?! no convict orange with matching jumpsuit and sneakers?
Yeah, actually, they do offer that option on their first theme bike. But it also comes with a ball and chain as standard equipment. Seems like it might be hard to ride.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
AHHHH The Goverment Screws Me Again

The Goverment Screws me Yet again !!!!!!!! I would love to Build bikes on someone elses 'dime" now even the prisoners have a better job than I !!!!!!!!!! I know there Health care is better :)

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
No problemo - rob a grocery store :D

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
What do you think the chances are that the proceeds go to the victim's compensation fund. Convicts should live and breath compensation until it is accomplished. Our society punishes the criminal and ignores the victim.

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
geoffreyt said:
What do you think the chances are that the proceeds go to the victim's compensation fund. Convicts should live and breath compensation until it is accomplished. Our society punishes the criminal and ignores the victim.
Too Damn Right.

I personally would go further.

I would say that a man who steals my bike and gets caught should first return my bike to me, then he should work for me until he has paid me the same again.

No need for prisons at other people's expense, or that stupid joke called community service. Just turn the bastard over to me, and when he has paid his dues I will turn him loose again.

Of course that also works quite well if he kills one of mine.

First he returns a life to me - his - then he pays again - one of his.

That should do it :D

Pete

1 - 18 of 18 Posts