V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the funniest thing happen not long ago. I decided to stop for a bagel on the way to work and was wearing full leathers as it was about 40 outside (no wisecracks please, that's damn cold down here!). Was standing in line and there were 3 kids with their mom standing behind me. All three were outright staring so I smiled and said hi (you shoulda seen the look on Mom's face!). One of the little girls (turned out to be 10) asked if I rode horses. I busted out lauging and said that I do but these were my motorcycle chaps, not my horse chaps. She proceeded to tell me about her horses for a bit, was really cute. Then I noticed the little boy still staring at me with a funny look and when his sister stopped talking, he piped up with "Why do you ride a motorcycle?" "Well why wouldn't I?" "Because you're a girl!" He was all of four years old. I was really busting a gut then. Kids can be darn cute, as long as they're not mine!

Any other funny male reactions to female riders out there?

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
Nothing makes me happier than to see women on their own rides. Last summer I was on the highway coming home from somewhere and up ahead was a split where another highway branched off. I was in the right lane when 2 lanes over in the far left a woman on a nice low rider passed me. She glanced over and gave me the sexiest smile. Man, I think I was in a good mood for about a week after that. I get smiles from women a lot but this one was on her Harley out in the wind, it was different, it meant more. I don't know why this one instance sticks in my mind so much. Perhaps there was a real spark there for a second - then the road split, she went her way and I went mine.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I think the only real reaction I ever got out of anyone by being a female rider was by another female.
Her and her man got a bike, and all of the sudden she has chaps just like mine, and even a jacket just like mine. It was almost embarrasing. I really didn't want a twin sister.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
I have two teenage boys. They tell me that all their friends think it's cool that I ride. Although, I don't think any of them ever said anything to me to my face.....probably scared of me!LOL

·
Registered
543 Posts
BAH !! Women riding ? I think you should all stay at home and bake cakes and make babies !!!

He he, HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
297 Posts
On my last ride of the season, I was out alone taking in the sites on my favorite roads on my way home, when I was coming back into town I passed 2 men on motorcycles and gave them "the wave". I thought their eyes were going to pop out of their heads. When I got home I checked out the bike, nothing out of the ordinary, then ran in the house and checked in the mirror, nothing out of the ordinary. When I told Hubby about the look, he said it must be because I'm a girl:p

I get alot more reaction from other females, telling me that they think it's great that I ride. Best one was at a gas station a girl in a car was giving me the thumbs up and saying "you go girl".

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I admire women riders. There is just somthing special about them that to me, make them more attractive than any other out there...just my .02

·
Registered
414 Posts
I don't care if the rider is male, female or none of the above.
As long as they know HOW to ride!
Now that is where I have respect.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
FXDeanX said:
Nothing makes me happier than to see women on their own rides. Last summer I was on the highway coming home from somewhere and up ahead was a split where another highway branched off. I was in the right lane when 2 lanes over in the far left a woman on a nice low rider passed me. She glanced over and gave me the sexiest smile. Man, I think I was in a good mood for about a week after that. I get smiles from women a lot but this one was on her Harley out in the wind, it was different, it meant more. I don't know why this one instance sticks in my mind so much. Perhaps there was a real spark there for a second - then the road split, she went her way and I went mine.
She was smiling Dean because she was from California and was going back to beauitful 74 degree weather.

Cheri

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
HarleyHottie said:
"....it was about 40 ...........Then I noticed the little boy still staring at me with a funny look and when his sister stopped talking, he piped up with

:rolleyes: Damn! I thought for sure since it ws 40 degrees the little boy was gonna say something about yer high beams! :rolleyes: Daym!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
In answer to your question Harley Hottie, out here in California there are alot of woman riders now days which is great. Was'nt like that 5 years ago. But I do get a few stares and then also some thumbs up from woman.

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
I talked to an older fella today and he was telling what he thought about lady riders and I qoute, "There is nothing more sexier than a lady riding a motorcycle." I only responded with a grin, thinking "too old, not enough hair, and go hit on somebody that is really DESPERATE."

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
ftby24 said:
I talked to an older fella ..... I qoute, "There is nothing more sexier than a lady riding a motorcycle" I only responded with a grin, thinking"too old, not enough hair, and go hit on somebody that is really DESPERATE."
......might miss your Sugar Daddy like that:D

1 - 20 of 149 Posts