V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jack ***
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I need some advice, Have any of you guys ever dealt with RB Racing? I really like their 2 into 1 pipes and want to get a set for my 02 FXSTS but the only thing I know about RBR comes from their web site. Their stuff looks good and they keep talking about quality and have good info on their site. It looks like they build some damn nice bikes too. Does anyone here have any of their products? Are they good? Worth the money? ECT.

http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/index.htm

I really bought this bike by the skin of my teeth, so I don't have the cash for trial and error LOL!!

The pipes I want are $395, Covers are $125, and like $10-20 for the gaskets. I need to have the dealer put em on and jet the carb to keep the warranty so there's some coin there too. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
MIKE

·
Jack ***
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moderator,
Thanks for moving this post to a forum that NO ONE reads or replies too. I appreciate it. :rolleyes:

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
There are only keeping content where it belongs. It has had 31 views....Guess nobody has ever heard of the company. Not sure if "I" would spend $525.00 for some pipes that I have never heard of.

What interested you in RBR? I know what you mean about buying pipes and having to change them and spend more money to get something that you like. Thats why its almost best to hear them first hand before doing so.

·
old timer
516 Posts
These headers look great, I might even spend the bucks just to see if there's a dyno difference in HP from my current exhaust system...maybe a winter project. I have used Krome Werks ARSII and the thunder header...these look and sound better than either...I my just spring for a set.

manny

·
Registered
684 Posts
mikedc3 said:
Moderator,
Thanks for moving this post to a forum that NO ONE reads or replies too. I appreciate it. :rolleyes:
Most of us are using the "View New Post", so it doesn't matter if it's a slow forum or not. Most everyone will still see your post.

By the way . . . welcome aboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.