V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried RB Racing LSR 2 - 1 racing exhaust on their sled. I am going with a 95" kit, SE HTCC Ported Heads, SE Forged Pistons, 251 cam, 50mm TB and SERT. I am wondering what kind of results I would get over a Rhinehart 2-1.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
in my opinion they work great and look great but as for a comparison with rhinehart i can't help ya. if you look a couple of pages back you should be able to find a few threads on the RB pipes that may shed a bit more light on them.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
FWIW, I heard on another site that the Rineharts produced more HP and TQ. That's just what I read and don't remember were they got their info. I'd of got them if I hadn't just gotten my Road Rage's. I like Rinehart's. I had their true duals for 2 years w/ no complaints. Got a great deal on the R.R. so I thought I'd givem a try......:dunno:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
santino said:
Has anyone tried RB Racing LSR 2 - 1 racing exhaust on their sled. I am going with a 95" kit, SE HTCC Ported Heads, SE Forged Pistons, 251 cam, 50mm TB and SERT. I am wondering what kind of results I would get over a Rhinehart 2-1.
seems like those who have them LOVE them--those who don't, well...they make valid technical reasons as to not get them--:coffee:

I like them and I will not go out trying to find a replacement for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
RB Racing LSR 2-1

Can anyone tell me which map they used. I'm doing a power commander and screamin eagle air cleaner and PC doesn't have a map for the LSR 2-1 or anything for RB Racing for that matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts