V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Livin' Free Indeed
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raven Hollow Leather is a company in Maine that makes biker/trucker style wallets. I must say their quality blows away of every other wallet I've found. I've been looking for a decent biker style wallet for about 3 months, even buying a few off Ebay in an attempt to find a well made wallet like I used to have 20 years ago. Even H-D’s USA made wallets are cheaply made compared to Raven Hollow’s wallets. It seems ruggedness & quality for this type of item has gone out the window. This company is absolutely upholding the standard of what “Made in the USA” used to mean & that will hopefully be revived in the future. Quality at a very reasonable price is what this company is all about.

http://www.ravenhollowleather.com/

Reactions: Tricky dick

·
Registered
765 Posts
Wallet in your back pocket is bad for your back, keep it in the front pocket.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
:redrolf:Even comes with the chain:whistle:

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,765 Posts
What makes their quality superior?

joe

·
Livin' Free Indeed
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The design of the wallet, quality of leather, & stitching. I bought one of H-D's USA made wallets & after reading some of the reviews of the Raven's Hollow wallets decided to buy one as a comparison. The RH wallet is just a more durable made item that will obviously last a lot longer than the H-D.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Here is one place that sells Raven Hollow --> LINK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the link. Its not the wallet that I was looking for from Raven hollow..they used to make "several types".. I don't know what happened to their business? I've been trying to call. there was an ad from Alaska that showed Raven hollow wallets so I ordered one now I'm being told after I've ordered it's not Raven hollow ! however that's what they're picture ad says . anyway some kind of clip-clop leather company. I don't know.. I'm having trouble with this. what the hell happened with Raven hollow? Anyone know? They did make a damn good wallet I've had several wore the daylights out of them. Built really good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rusty, I just got word that ravenhollow is no longer in business and it is now (clip-clop farms) whom took over the RH operation . the person lady that owned had Raven hollow leather is retired . there are still a few more ravenhollow wallets left at Alaska leather and they do sell the clip-clop model which I have bought the 7.5 " because there are only a few smaller wallets of the Raven hollow brand left according to the Alaska letter facility that sent me an email.. I'll let you know halt the clip-clop brand is they are still made in Maine USA from what I understand. LATER ON

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go with Alaska leather they have a few Raven hollow wallets left . however I have one made by clip clop farms whom took over from Raven hollow . it's as good as Raven Hallows n made in Maine USA . give them a try thru Alaska leather. Later on.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Thanks for the link. Its not the wallet that I was looking for from Raven hollow..they used to make "several types".. I don't know what happened to their business? I've been trying to call. there was an ad from Alaska that showed Raven hollow wallets so I ordered one now I'm being told after I've ordered it's not Raven hollow ! however that's what they're picture ad says . anyway some kind of clip-clop leather company. I don't know.. I'm having trouble with this. what the hell happened with Raven hollow? Anyone know? They did make a damn good wallet I've had several wore the daylights out of them. Built really good.
Here ya go

1 - 11 of 11 Posts