1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I did it back when they rattled the runway...hasn't been the same since...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swmnkdinthervr said:
I did it back when they rattled the runway...hasn't been the same since...
Yeah I understand it's getting bigger every year so I figured I'd do it now and add it to my been there done that list.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
joediver said:
Yeah I understand it's getting bigger every year so I figured I'd do it now and add it to my been there done that list.
I meant when they rode the runway...but you're right it is getting bigger every year...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get the riding the actual runway is better but SO won't know and like Rolling Thunder if you live around here you probably should do it once. Was hoping to see some of the Delinquents especially since the Timmy D ride is postponed. :whistle:

Ride safe,

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Did ya get to do the ride Joe? Sorry but I had a few other irons in the fire...you gonna ride over to DelMarVa...several Delinquents are doing a day ride as well as some staying over?

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We did

Yeah, we made the ride not too bad pretty well organized in fact. Big surprise was free entry to Museum for about a hour plus before the ride left Udar Hazy, pretty nice place even better when it's free! :clap:

Nice day for a great ride, lots of bikes took part all makes and types, Fairfax HOG contributed lots of volunteers.{salute(

We'll be heading to DelMarVa next weekend too, expect to be at the fairgrounds Sat AM and early PM, hope to see you there!

Attachments

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
joediver said:
Yeah, we made the ride not too bad pretty well organized in fact. Big surprise was free entry to Museum for about a hour plus before the ride left Udar Hazy, pretty nice place even better when it's free! :clap:

Nice day for a great ride, lots of bikes took part all makes and types, Fairfax HOG contributed lots of volunteers.{salute(

We'll be heading to DelMarVa next weekend too, expect to be at the fairgrounds Sat AM and early PM, hope to see you there!
We will be there...I'm gonna try to line up a ride for those going for the day...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts