V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is a bit off topic, and for that I apologize but this board seems to have the most local riders of any.

I'm in North Raleigh and am fortunate enough to be able to sneak out for an hour or two for weekday-afternoon rides on these amazing days. My house backs up to Norwood road and I can see and hear many of you come rumbling down the road from my 3rd floor home office window. Once I see 3 or 4 come by I just can't take it anymore and head out for a ride.

My question - where the heck are you guys going? :) I pretty much always ride alone, and seldom take really long rides - and try to avoid the heavy traffic in town - but if anyone is ever interested in meeting up for a ride I sure am game.

Peace.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
They might be going to Scooters for a cold one.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I'll have to swing in there. Do you run it or anything? Is it actually owned by the same person that owns Twin Specialties? Do you know those guys very well?

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
marcstephens said:
Cool. I'll have to swing in there. Do you run it or anything? Is it actually owned by the same person that owns Twin Specialties? Do you know those guys very well?
It used to be owned by the same person, however, now it is not. It is a nice place, everyone is friendly, and the servers are easy on the eyes. My favorite day is Sunday. 2.00 High life

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
marcstephens said:

Oh no, I don't run it, but I do know the owners, Jeff and Mike. Good people. As Alaskan said, it used to be owned by the same person, but that was about 3 or 4 years ago.

It is a nice place and everyone is friendly. I too, like Alaskan, go for the $2.00 specials.:yes: :beer4u:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts