V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
in the manual only ....... SORRY to say

Harley only has the wiring diagrams in the service manual. The are not available from any third party. Maybe someone on these forums would scan a page from their manual and email it to you. My latest is a 2003 police edition. If you get no help email me and I'll see if I can locate a diagram from one of my associates. They may have a 2005 manual.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radio

Thanks, What I really need is a schematic for the internals of the radio. It was involved in an accident and does not work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ive been searching high and low for the same thing only for a 95 Ultra Radio Sound model. No luck yet but If I find a scource Ill post ya. Ive done electronics for 27 yrs and never had this hard a time finding a schematic!!

·
ASA Lives
600 Posts
Ive been searching high and low for the same thing only for a 95 Ultra Radio Sound model. No luck yet but If I find a source Ill post ya. Ive done electronics for 27 yrs and never had this hard a time finding a schematic!!
The radio was produced by Radio Sound from 1986 to 2005.
They never made the schematics available to the public but still offer repairs service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a Kuryakyn fairing with a radio. How do I locate a switched 12 volt lead to connect the radio to. It has a lead for the battery ground and a positive (fused) battery lead. The third wire is to a switched 12 volt positive lead. Help, where is that wire on a 2005 Road King Classic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts