V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about radio it’s a Sony and works but I don’t like the CD player. Any cd I put in will skip some when riding. It’s in my 2005 Electra glide, thinking about just getting a new one. Anyone buy from fat head cycles

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Any cd player in a bike will skip. I bought a waterproof JVC from Walmart.com for $73 free shipping to your door. I stream free Pandora with the few ads to the radio from a pocket. When I use to go on all day rides I plugged the charger into an aux plug dropping the phone in the windshield bag so I wouldn't hang myself when dismounting. No need for an amp as any smart phone will improve your listening pleasure.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Any cd player in a bike will skip.
The factory one for my Ultra never skipped. And that's on these bombing zone roads. But I had a CD packed with mp3s instead of regular music cds.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 Harley Davidson ultra classic.
24 Posts
I’ve purchased through fathead cycles, and everything is plug and play as mentioned. The Sony should have Bluetooth so you can use phone. They also have a great double din kit with Sony 7000 With gps, etc. would make bike more modern.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts