Map Name:
127LF004-A1u.MT5

Application:
General: 2005 Touring and FLSTSi
Specific bike this map was tuned in: 2005 FLHTCUI w/ SE A/C, V&H Basic Slip-Ons

Parts List:
SE Air Cleaner and Breather Kit P/N 29440-99C
V&H Basic Slip-Ons

Modified version of my dyno tuned 13.5 AFR map, pretty well popless. All I did was decrement the factory decel enleanment table by 23 at all settings above 32C, added 1.5 to the rear cyl 2% VE below 2k. Had to decrement the front VE 0% above 3k by 8 to compensate for the decel enleanment changes, as well as some 0% VE adjustment below 2k. It's all in the notes.
Runs very well with a really strong midrange, 72.31 HP, 75.58 TQ.

NOTE: This is my final map. No kiddin' this time! No pops, no issues. Enjoy! Posted 4/23/05.

Just wanted to check, are these the steps to take in doing an upgrade to my 05 FLHTCUI ?
V&H Duals --- V&H Ovals ----Big Sucker Stage I ----- SERT

1. Install duals, ovals, and AC. (I know--- remove the old stuff first)
2. Take to dealer and have it flashed. $$
3. Install SERT and save the Dealers Map.
4. Map and tune (this is the Map from MegaGlide’s 05,127FL004-A1u.Mt5 I though that I would try as the only difference is that I am using duals)
5. Dyno tune ASAP (Know any good turners in St. Louis Area.?)

Any suggestions with this build. I am this as a base for a Stage II build later this year. (Money and time, (did I say Money?) alowing.)
Kenny

·
Legend in my own mind
157 Posts
Kenney said:
1. Install duals, ovals, and AC. (I know--- remove the old stuff first)
2. Take to dealer and have it flashed. $$
3. Install SERT and save the Dealers Map.
There's no reason to flash if you will be getting the SERT. The SERT overwrites the flash and there is no way to save the map once it's in there anyway.
4. Map and tune (this is the Map from MegaGlide’s 05,127FL004-A1u.Mt5 I though that I would try as the only difference is that I am using duals)
Probably a good start.
5. Dyno tune ASAP (Know any good turners in St. Louis Area.?)
Doc's H-D has a tuner that was recommended to me but I'll be damned if I can remember the tuner's name. Give them a shout.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Well, duals is a pretty big difference. If somebody is going to be tuning it on a dyno, they'll decide what map to start with. If you are going to put something in yourself to "get by" for awhile, I'd use the '05 Stage II Dyna map and see how that does.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Discussions only, Do not post settings here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts