V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a buddy of mine was leaving campus the same day as me the other day and was beening a smart A$$ and asked if i wanted to race so i wait for him to pull out on the street and im rolling about 10mph, he is about 3 bikes behind me and lays into it, i wait for him to get next to me and crank on it, spin a little, hit 2nd spin a little more haha, and start pulling on him a bit, we were right by campus so we only got up to 80 mph but for him getting the run and me being about a bike ahead at the end i think the ol harley did ok, cant wait to get more power out of it, just wish i could get the thing to hook up i was on concreat too, i only weight 150lbs though that may have something to do w/ it
disclamer: (this was all done on a closed course) :whistle:

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
One time I was sitting at a light on my Ultra, and a guy on an old Honda Magna pulls up next to me and says in a voice loud enough for every one else waiting at the light to hear, "Want to race"? And he said it in one of those threatening/challenging/I've had a bad day attitudes. Now everyone at the interesection is just staring at us. So I said to him, in a loud voice for everyone else to hear, "Sure, first one to Florida wins"! All the people in their cars busted out laughing. He sat there quietly knowing they were laughing AT him. The light turned green, and he took off like an idiot. I rode off with traffic.

The same thing happened again to me, a guy challenges me to a race at a light. I said "No, I don't race on the street". He yells back loudly, "You're a pu$$y"! I say back to him, "Well you know,...you are what you eat"!. Once again everyone in their cars started laughing, and he races off like an idiot.

Now before everyone thinks I am a square, I'll go back to the 70's and the days of my youthful enthusiasim when I rode a KZ1000 LTD, and that I was hot stuff. Here is how I learned the value of a well timed remark. One day I pulled up next to a convertible Corvette Stingray with two women in it, and in the words of the young dumb ass I was, asked the 'Vette driver if she wanted to see if "What she was sitting on, could handle what I have between my legs". Well the two of them busted out laughing, and the driver said to me, "You got a lot of growing up to do. Come back and see me when you're a man".

The sad thing is, it took me over 45 years to grow up.​

·
In disguise
2,758 Posts
:laugh:

Great answers. Great stories. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paniolo said:

, asked the 'Vette driver if she wanted to see if "What she was sitting on, could handle what I have between my legs".
.​
:laugh: :laugh: thats great :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Paniolo said:
One time I was sitting at a light on my Ultra, and a guy on an old Honda Magna pulls up next to me and says in a voice loud enough for every one else waiting at the light to hear, "Want to race"? And he said it in one of those threatening/challenging/I've had a bad day attitudes. Now everyone at the interesection is just staring at us. So I said to him, in a loud voice for everyone else to hear, "Sure, first one to Florida wins"! All the people in their cars busted out laughing. He sat there quietly knowing they were laughing AT him. The light turned green, and he took off like an idiot. I rode off with traffic.​

:roflback:

That was great!

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
Paniolo said:
...before everyone thinks I am a square...​
I don't think your a square, I think your brilliant!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
"You're a pu$$y"! I say back to him, "Well you know,...you are what you eat"!

I love it...that phrase could have SO many uses! :roflback:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts