VB05Custom said:Thanks for the info Ride. I am familiar with the PC. Does the race tuner have maps like the PC?
#32117-01F has 40 maps. Latest -01G may have a few more.Electronic Fuel Injection Tuner
Screamin’ Eagle Calibration Information
Model Year 2006 Software Updates
• Added the following Model Year 2006 specific calibrations.
34. 141NU002 – 1550 Stage 2 for Shotgun or Shorty-Dual style exhaust.
35. 141NW002 –1550 Stage 2 for Shotgun or Shorty-Dual style exhaust with Oxygen Sensors.
36. 141MP002 – 1690 FLHTCUSEi with SE A/C and mufflers.
37. 129NK012 – 1550 CNC with 50 mm Intake and Shotgun or Shorty-Dual style exhaust with Oxygen
38. 129NO003 – 1690 Super High Output with 50 mm Intake and Shotgun or Shorty-Dual style
exhaust with Oxygen Sensors.
39. 127NO003 – 1690 Super High Output with 50 mm Intake and Shotgun or Shorty-Dual style
40. 127YN001 – 1250 VRSCSE2 with SE A/C and Stock Mufflers.
• Corrected parts listings for SE Pro 50 mm EFI Throttle Body.
• Corrected parts listings for SE Pro Tunable 2 into 1 Exhaust.
Ok, now I am really confused. I was thinking about getting a SERT now, preparing for future upgrades. I am going to pay almost $400 for just software and a cable? If this is true, can't a dealer just load a map for you? (at a charge of course). License issues notwithstanding, can just I get someone who bought the tuner to download a map to my bike?RideMyWideGlide said:It's a "no install" self install..
You put some software on your PC, plug the module into the PC and into the Diag port on the bike and remap. There's nothing left on the bike (hardware wise) when you are done.