V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to this site. Recently bought a 06 standard electricglide, rode 580 miles. Stock mufflers had to go. Got the vance&hines big shot duels and screaming eagle air. My question is will the screaming eagle race fueler work on this bike. Any help would be apprieceiated. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My understanding is that it will work on all EFI, regardless of year. Check the HD website, to be sure.
You can find them on E Bay cheap.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
the '06's have different injectors...previous RF won't work

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
trackdog said:
thanks to all, got the rf for the 06.
did you install/set it up or have the dealer do it?
how's it running...how much did your mpg change
post your settings

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no I haven't had it installed yet. Last saturday I took the mufflers and pipes off, I ordered vance and hines big shot duals and installed the se air filter, waiting for pipes to come in thursday. The parts guy at the dealership said I could set the rf up myself, but I'm gonna have them to dyno this thing and go from there. For the most part I do my own labor, but not to keen on electronics.... a friend of mind got the new se ultra and they suggested the rf for him also since he ordered rineharts. I should be running by this weekend, pretty cold in ohio yet but I'll post mpg and the settings when we get done, I'll see what the ultra does also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.