V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R&B Racing LSR 2-1 C-Style Turn Out Exhaust. Black Ceramic Coated. P/N 00-1169. Fits Softails. All hardware except flanges. The pipe is in very good condition. It has only been run on the dyno and about 500 miles on the street. Some minor discoloration on bottom from road sand/debris. We tried a couple of different pipes and decided to go with a different setup. This pipe made the most torque on bottom end and midrange by far, but didn't make the peak horsepower numbers that we were looking for (which the motor was built for w. TW-9F-6 Cams). So the pipe didn't work as well with the 124” motor combination as others did. Worked great on the 103" w. TW-6-6 cams. The tone of the LSR is real low and sounds very good, but it isn't as loud as I was hoping for either. Avoid the super long wait period! Paid $775 + shipping new. *$500 + S&H*

Pics can be seen here: http://s357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/BGoodwin22/Parts For Sale/

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...$575 + S&H

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$550 + s&h

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Although I would love to buy your exhaust, I have a touring bike so I can't. Now having said that, to clarify is this a 1 3/4" system? If it is that is why it would be well suited to a 107" and smaller engine and the 2" version would really rock on a 124"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although I would love to buy your exhaust, I have a touring bike so I can't. Now having said that, to clarify is this a 1 3/4" system? If it is that is why it would be well suited to a 107" and smaller engine and the 2" version would really rock on a 124"
No, it is the 2" version.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$500 Firm + S&H

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump it up!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Time for winter projects!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump...somebody needs a new pipe!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may be interested if shipping isn't too much.
Could you quote sent to T7E3M7 Canada. Have PP.
Thanx, Bill.
I'll look into it tomorrow and let you know.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$500 shipped on the east coast

·
Laughing Poseur
5,259 Posts
Is it one piece or does the rear pipe slide into the collector?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe there is a slip joint between the front head pipe and the collector. Everything else is one piece (rear head pipe, collector and muffler).

·
Laughing Poseur
5,259 Posts
I believe there is a slip joint between the front head pipe and the collector. Everything else is one piece (rear head pipe, collector and muffler).
I'd really like to know because I'll have to modify the pipe to fit my shovel chop...can ya get me some better detailed shots?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd really like to know because I'll have to modify the pipe to fit my shovel chop...can ya get me some better detailed shots?
I'll snap some pics for ya tomorrow

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good deal...thanks
I attached a pic of it disassembled. You can see where the front head pipe slides into the collector.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts