V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate being a newbie, but you gotta start somewhere. Recently purchased an 05 HD Fat Boy. Looked at many other bikes, but decided on this one. Hadnt rode in 20 years and even back then only a little bit. Put a Mustang seat and some V&H shotgun pipes and Stage 1 kit. Love the damn thing. Handles nicely. I am still a bit timid to go over the 70mph mark on the highway. Been floating around on the board reading and learning for a month or so and i really apprecaite the insight and information that i have read here. For some reason, i am thinking about upgrading to a RK Classic. Love the look and can use some bags and shield. I really dont think that those look good on a Fatty so that is not an option. looking for a more stable ride too on the byways. :thanks:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Lots of choices to choose from when deciding on what you want. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the best darn forum for peeps who love bikes.

Good luck with the change of bikes in the future. Pick what's right for you and you'll be glad you did.

Post up and don't sweat the small stuff. (fng) I am a Noobe and these folks have made me feel right at home here.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks all. I plan on having many happy trails. Safe Travels to you all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts