V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been bouncing around different forums looking for a home. I like this setup, plus there seems to be a knowledgable person or two on this forum!

Unlike other fathers, mine told me stories about his bikes and the fun (mostly trouble) he got in. Needless to say I was amzed by anything with two wheels .(and nice sized engine) I road some dirt bikes and got the M on my license at 16 and haven't looked back. I spent the first 30 minutes of homcoming in the Home EC. room wating for my clothes to dry off form the storm I got caught in. I was/am that guy that always thinks the rain will pass, so lets ride! I'm oldernow, but not any wiser.

I now own a FXSTS 03, but I am looking to build a bike from the ground up to keep it company in the garage. I'm sure I will be able to pick some tips up here!

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Welcome! Cool intro! Enjoy the forum...and yes, there are quite a few knowlegdable people here (and no, I'm not one of 'em!)

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Hey, Springer! Welcome to the H/D Forum

FYI>We have several So Cal members. I took a wild guess I guessed you live in Lancaster, CA. If you live in Lancaster in another state, you're probably not too interested in our So Cal contingent.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually live in Lancaster Pa. You know the Amish! You need to be skilled rider to avoid all the crap on the road from thier horses .

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum Springer-06,
Sure you'll find yourself in good company, hell you already know how to dodge the sh(t :D

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum Springer-06. There are a lot of knowlegable people here, just ask away. Post some pics of your Springer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts