V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add quick disconnects for saddle bags and sissy bars on Heritage Softail Classic - 2002 Model...I could really use some advice as to what is out there and what i could use that works well and looks good to boot.

Thanks!

Mike Slater

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, Mike -

I use Bubbas on my 01 FLSTCI. I have the saddlebag and sissy bar setup. It's a fairly quick disconnect and I really like the 'transformer'-like ability of using various configs, e.g. no sissy bar, solo w/bags, etc. That's why I like the FLSTC - 'cuz I can convert it to my riding needs of the day. Bubbas has a fairly low profile - unlike HD and other brands. Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For the guys that have bubba's detachable....Are they better looking then Harley's set up..??? Also did everything fit pretty easy...??? I heard that some of the aftermarket componets don't fit to easy....

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
For comparison purposes, can anyone tell us where we can see what the Harley system looks like? I can't find it in the 2003 catalog.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey heritagehogg - IMHO Bubba's is nicer because it has a lower profile, i.e. it doesn't stick out of the fender as much as HD or other brands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.