V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Electra Glide Classic.... Why is it called a FLHTC?

Second question: Looking for a Theme.

Its coming up to our winter season in Canada, and I'm looking to accessorise.

The only things I've done so far are V&H Turn Downs, SE stage 1 and a Live to Ride gas door cover. I'd love to here about some of the mods you guys have done, along with pictures if you have any!

I'm planing on doing the stage 2 1550 in early spring. The winter is time for standard bolt on parts.

:D
Rob

http://community.webshots.com/user/hdcruiser

This is a picture site of my bike and some Southern Cruiser events, and rides.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Honestly, I don't think your accessories or theme should be picked by anyone other than yourself. The whole idea is to make the bike "yours".

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
I agree with 95 FXST & 03glide. We do have 1 "Live to Ride" thing on sissybar but that is it. At first, we were tempted to go with the "Live to Ride" stuff all the way around :eek: but after looking at other bikes, I've gone with smooth chrome everywhere that I've replaced something.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with you all... BUT you have to have atleast ONE "Live to Ride" I was thinking of the Derby Cover, but opted for the gas door cover. This way its out of the way, and more for just me.

However, a whole bike themed with "Live to Ride" would just be horible!:eek:

For those of you who took the time to view my bike, I'll see its luxury red, which I love, but harder to work with than black. I can't afford paint this year.

I'm thinkiing of going with a low profile black wind deflector and chrome strip when riding without the touring pack.

Harley Davidson Derby Cover, and passanger floor boards. V-Logo Fender Skirt to start.

·
BFFB
833 Posts
flh

i think ,,,,,,,,,,,,f = big twin ie 1450 ,,,,ie not like xl as in sportster,,,, L= big tire ie not a skinny one like a fXdwg =dyna wide glide ,,,,,h = handle bar mounted fairing not like fLt or road glide,,,t= touring

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Why should he remove the "live to ride" logos? Well, if I have to explain why....he wouldn't understand.

sorry, couldn't resist but every time I see that "live to ride" stuff in the catalog, I have to laugh......can we move on from the 1970's now Mr. Davidson?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never thought the "Live to Ride" logo, could carry such personal hatred and sarcasm.

Think I'll go to the garage and rip that sucker off right now... *grin*

I'm glad I didn't buy the patch for my vest... who knows what would have happened to me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts