V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out monday that the factory iv'e worked for for 27 years is closing up. I'm 45 , and weighing all my options. iv'e always wanted to sell bikes in a dealer, and now maybe this is the push i need. Do most Harley salesman work on a commision basis , or a straight salary ?
whats the average yearly income ? I've never sold anything in my life, but iv'e had a life long love affair with motorcycles, and this is something i'd really like to try. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated .

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
06Heritage said:
I just found out monday that the factory iv'e worked for for 27 years is closing up. I'm 45 , and weighing all my options. iv'e always wanted to sell bikes in a dealer, and now maybe this is the push i need. Do most Harley salesman work on a commision basis , or a straight salary ?
whats the average yearly income ? I've never sold anything in my life, but iv'e had a life long love affair with motorcycles, and this is something i'd really like to try. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated .
Every dealership is different. The best thing to do is apply for the job and ask them about pay, commision etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts