V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide between the RK/RK Classic and the Heritage Soft Tail Classic.

Why did you choose the Heritage Soft Tail Classic when you bought your bike? Did you consider the Road King? Anyone that has owned both and has a preference?

Thanks

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well, I decided on and bought the Heritage. An '02 with no miles. Black EFI, just like the one in my signature. Great bike! Like a Cadilac compared to the Sportster. I'm happy...:)

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually I did change the seat. I purchased a Mustang seat , pillion and back rest. Studded like the OEM seat. Also made it detachable with a drivers back rest too.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
truckman said:
Terry, are you happy with the mustang seat? I just put the same seat on mine and seems like I'm sitt'n on it instead of in it. It's broke in a little but still seem to sit bout an inch higher. does seem to put you in more of a touring position for the long hauls.
I'll let you know when I get it put on. It's on back order.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ordered mine through the dealer. So, how do you like yours? Do you think it's worth the money? How do you like the Corbin?

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
A few miles East of Dallas. I would love to do some riding in your part of the country sometime. I may change my mind on the seat. Maybe a Corbin. I told them to hold off on the Mustang since it was on back order anyway. I'm going to sit on a few they have at the store this week and decide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.