V-Twin Forum banner

Question for those with ACC DOT helmet...

953 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  wteagle103 
#1 ·
Did you opt for the visor or not?

#2 ·
Non visor version here in flat black. Very happy with it. They send you out padding that you velcro in and cut to fit your head. Very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was the quick release mechanism. I swapped it out with another type I had laying around. Other than that its great.

#5 ·
Natural Carbon Fiber here and no visor. Didn't want the wind scoop... the thing parachuted a little at first anyway. Put one of the thicker pads in and solved that problem. I ordered mine with the D rings, but decided later to cut those off and put back on the DOT quick release...

Love the helmet... well worth the money.

#8 ·
Hi!

I called to order a DOT helmet from them and they told me that they are developing a DOT approved Polo. They said it would be ready some time this spring. I´m waiting for it. Maybe it´s something you would like?

C Ya
Sponk

#9 ·
Sponk said:
I called to order a DOT helmet from them and they told me that they are developing a DOT approved Polo. They said it would be ready some time this spring. I´m waiting for it.
Sweet... ~!Awesome! I prefer the polo style. I'm gonna give them a call and see if I can pre-order...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.