V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Non visor version here in flat black. Very happy with it. They send you out padding that you velcro in and cut to fit your head. Very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was the quick release mechanism. I swapped it out with another type I had laying around. Other than that its great.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
No visor here - didn't want anything for the wind to pick up on. Great helmet

·
Registered
453 Posts
My riding buddy bought the one with the visor, but I've never seen him use it. Likes it better without it.

I got mine without the visor.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Natural Carbon Fiber here and no visor. Didn't want the wind scoop... the thing parachuted a little at first anyway. Put one of the thicker pads in and solved that problem. I ordered mine with the D rings, but decided later to cut those off and put back on the DOT quick release...

Love the helmet... well worth the money.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Snaps...no visor...put mine on once, felt like a bobblehead...

·
Seasonably Uncool
428 Posts
Hi!

I called to order a DOT helmet from them and they told me that they are developing a DOT approved Polo. They said it would be ready some time this spring. I´m waiting for it. Maybe it´s something you would like?

C Ya
Sponk

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Sponk said:
I called to order a DOT helmet from them and they told me that they are developing a DOT approved Polo. They said it would be ready some time this spring. I´m waiting for it.
Sweet... ~!Awesome! I prefer the polo style. I'm gonna give them a call and see if I can pre-order...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Got the Candy Black with no visor. Only have tried it a couple of times so far, but feels light weight and no bobbling. So far, I like it.

Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts