V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if there is any way you can get a count of the numbers of members from each state and post that information. it would be a way members from each state to contact each other and set up an eye ball. and who knows how far that will go to make this forum the number 1 H-D forum going.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
I may be wrong here but isen't this all ready the number one Harley site on the internet?:) Please feel free to clue me in if I am wrong:D

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Sammy,

The database is driven by software called VBULLETIN. If they ever get version 3 out, it is "supposed" to have that feature integrated. Until then, all we can do is wait.

Thanks for the suggestion

dp

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
slamin sammy said:
just wondering if there is any way you can get a count of the numbers of members from each state and post that information. it would be a way members from each state to contact each other and set up an eye ball. and who knows how far that will go to make this forum the number 1 H-D forum going.
Feel free to open all the profiles and count em'. That is if the member bothered to add their location!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts